Click on the topics below in any order you choose. Follow the instructions on each topic.
- Life in the UK: Taster Course
Here you will find out how the UK is made up of different countries and how these countries are governed.
At the end of this section you will be able to:
List the countries that make up the United Kingdom
Explain the difference between the United Kingdom and Great Britain
Give examples of other countries and places that are connected with the UK.
1. Watch the video "What is the UK". You can watch as many times as you like.
2. Answer the questions to check your understanding.Quiz: 1
This section covers the Values and Principles of the UK.
By the end of this section you should be able to:
Discuss the principles of British life
Know your responsibilities as a British citizen
Know the rights you are guaranteed as a British citizen
1. Leave a comment in the forum to unlock the other activities.
2. Read through the Key Definitions to check your understanding.
3. Follow through the lesson, answering the questions as you go.Forum: 1
- Choice: 1Lesson: 1
- Quiz: 1